Welcome to I [Heart] My Life! If you like what you see, you can sign up (using this link) to get my blog posts by email (a single, tidy email on Monday mornings with a weekly summary of what's been happening here on the blog). Or "like" the Facebook page (using this link) to get post updates in your newsfeed. Happy reading!
- While everyone was loosing their minds over LEMONADE, I had THIS SONG on repeat
- I really, really enjoyed "CATASTROPHE" on Amazon
- I discovered hippos like watermelon, at least THESE ONES DO -- and it's really satisfying to watch
- I learned that the University of Phoenix put out a terrible commercial called "More Than Brains" that was almost worth it because it made THIS HILARIOUS RANT possible
- I went disc golfing with my husband and some friends -- and enjoyed it way more than I expected to (even though I threw a driver into the river) (see how I am already down with the lingo?)
- I have spent the last twenty years of my life trying -- and failing -- to recreate a pasta-eggy-brunchy thing I had at a foggy, cliff-side restaurant in southern California with my friend Megan and her parents once -- and just this month I accidentally discovered THIS RECIPE and it's the closest I've come to that amazing penne concoction (next time I do this I'll add cheddar...)
- Speaking of recipes, my daughter and I MADE THIS three times before we were able to move on
- If winter was all about hard root beer (and it WAS) then THIS IS THE BEER to help us transition to spring/summer
I'd love to hear from you! At the bottom of this post you can click the heart to send me some anonymous love, or you can join the convo by leaving a comment, which would be awesome! What little things made your life worth living in April? Any new discoveries?
Blogged at the kitchen table while my kiddo splashed in the bath. 60 degrees and sunny with westerly winds.